Friday, December 08, 2006

Coldness outside warmth within

I see the world today just like a schoolchild sees the world through the bus window on a foggy morning. It looks real but yet distorted just like it looks when I cry. The child doesn’t want to open the window and see how the real world looks because it’s too cold outside…just like I don’t want to open my heart for you lest I get hurt again… and again get lost in this bitter fog of emotions…we have our differences…call it age, time, financial status …yet I yearn for you and wish if things would only be the way between you and me like the one I dream about everyday…I wish you would see me the way I see you…but for that I need to open my heart and accept you and that I can’t do because I am too afraid of the pain and the rejection which would come sooner or later…just like the little child cant open the window because it’s a cold, lonesome world outside.

No comments: