Saturday, August 25, 2007

TONIGHT

Sometimes i wish that guardian angel in my life comes really soon...but she resides in a far distant land...and all i can do is pray...


Tonight



oh!father of Jesus
guide me through tonight
give me the strength to lift myself
because my shoulder drops tonight
and no longer is my head held high
no longer do i have the courage to carry on

oh!lord send me your favourite child to guide me
to hold my hand ...to walk with me by my side
cause i am all alone tonight
and i cant stand the waves of frustration anymore
i am drowning in the quicksand of this materialistic world
with nobody to hold onto ...
bring your loved one back tonight
call her back for me
because i need her to be there by my side tonight...
she is the element that resides in me
with her i am everything without her i am nothing
her love is my strength,her tears are my pain
her voice is my hope,her silence is my despair
the sound of her every breath is the blood that flows in me
with the silence my heartbeat stops... time stops
show me her eyes once again because only they can stop my tears
show me her smile because only that can lift my head up to the world tonight...

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Thank you for "One Winter Night" and keep writing. For me have become that one stranger that has touched my life even without knowing even if it's just a single moment, right here, right now.